Transportation Dispatching Logistics Transportation Management Freight DOT Regulations Team Building Supply Chain Management Dispatchers Fleet Management Freight Forwarding Flatbed Safety Microsoft Word Loads Teamwork FTL Supply Chain Optimization Vehicles Fleet Sales Training Container Truckload Shipping LTL Shipping Logistics Management Trucking Customer Service
What We're Looking For
01. Coordinate and manage the most efficient loads to remain cost-effective as a company; this means you'll try to combine shipments based on their routes and timeline to minimize how many trucks and drivers are out, rather than sending each order out individually.
02. You will need to determine the best delivery methods and negotiate rates directly with vendors and customers. If there any special needs, such as when shipping chemicals or livestock, it's your responsibility to identify these considerations and help drivers get the necessary documents they need.
03. Perform dispatching and clerical support duties for assigned department. Speak clearly and distinctly and work cooperatively with others.
04. Learn and apply applicable department rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
05.Understand and follow oral and written directions and communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
06.. Go out once or twice in a week to meet new customers and maintain relationship with existing ones. so, we can grow our business. Also, should know all the USDOT Regulations and be able to maintain routine record and analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
Long Haul (Owner ops + Drivers)
The core values and traits of our company are listed below:
• Honesty - Be honest in all your day to day operations with everything you do.
• Integrity - Have integrity with every job you take on
• Respect - Be respectful of others as they will respect you
• Passion - Be passionate about your job, time goes by easier when you love what you do.
• Loyalty - Always remember the people who help you get to where you are and to where you're going, never bite the hand that feeds you, treat every customer like their your #1.
Owner Operator/Lease Operator Requirements
01. A minimum of two years highway experience (mountain experience preferred)
02. Dependable Tractor frequently maintained
03. Clean drivers abstract
04. Being able to cross into the USA is preferred but not essential
05. English speaking a must. Must be able to read/write fluently
05. Must be able to Tarp loads if needed
01. Dedicated Lanes
02. Safety bonuses are given semi-annually
03. Fuel cards compatible with multiple different fueling stations
04. Scales/tolls/faxes 100% reimbursement
05. Fleet Insurance
05. $500 referral (you refer a driver that lasts 3 months you get a bonus)
06. Paid pickups and drops
07. Canada only or Canada/USA fleet available
08. Strong financial backing
09. Easy to read driver statements
10. Trailer rentals if needed
Job Type: Full-time
• Bachelors or High School
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $300,000.00 /year (owner ops)
• High school or equivalent
• highway: 2 years
Required license or certification:
• Class 1 Drivers License